Natural Birth

Natural Vbac #2

So I had a girl another sucessful natural birth vbac as well.  On monday had my 37 week appt I was4.5 90% doc ordered sonagram sent me L&D to be watched 2 hours later at first check I was 5.5 contracting but not really feeling them.  they were 5 min aprt.  Then hour later near a 7.  They admitted me but if I fizzled out meaning stopped contracting, they would send me home.  Now on call OB would deliver, he warned of the risks of a vbac.   I could do a csection etc.  I said no.  So got my antibiotics Im GBS  +.  He wouldnt let me walk around.  I was annoyed.  Nurses and dr were shocked, I was still laughing walking Contraction started to get stronger but nothing I couldnt manage still talking in between.  After 3.5 I was 8, had been there for awhile had my water broken, I knew painwould start 10 min later I was dying 30 min, vomitting for last 15. I was ready to push they hadto setup.  Then I pushed her out in 4 contractions.  She decelerated when crowning and I needed oxygen bw contractions.  But worth it last push scary because she needed to get out now. Shes perfect.   
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Natural Vbac #2

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"