Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

diarrhea pre-miscarriage?

Did anyone experience this?

A friend of mine is a nurse who works in OB and she said sometimes diarrhea can be the first sign of a MC. 

Any of you experience this? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: diarrhea pre-miscarriage?

• Diarrhea can occur in early pregnancy. I did have diarrhea with my pregnancy, but it started weeks before I miscarried.

Diarrhea can be a sign though of pre-term labor and full-term labor.

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • I didn't either.  The week before I miscarried, everything was completely normal till I started spotting, then just cramps.  But I had no digestion changes other than a reduction in nausea.  
  • Loading the player...
  • The day of my MC I had horrendous diarrhea out of nowhere... My husband and I were out of town and I was curled up in the hotel room with such horrible painful cramping that made me nauseous.. but as soon as I had gone to the bathroom it was over which made me think it wasnt food or illness related...TMI sorry
  • The day before I began miscarrying I had diarrhea most of the day.  I had no idea why, and didn't know it was a sign of possible miscarriage, but it sure happened to me.
  • I experienced this several days before I noticed I started spotting.  I didn't realize it could be a sign of m/c.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Yes this happened to me as well. According to my doctors the uterus is contracting and ends up pushing on the bowels as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"