Adoption
Options

She is home!

So, just to let everyone know, Catherine Agnes came home on Saturday night! She was born on 3/9 weighing 8 pounds.  She is perfect in every way, if I do say so myself! We have our first outing to the ped today and to my office to drop off files that came home with me on Thursday night! I will post pictures once I get both hands free!  As many of you have already experienced and soon others will soon learn, it is amazing how she  just fits with us.   By th way, her BM is amazing.  Natural birth (not by choice) and we shared several hours with her in hospital after Catherine was born.   BM and BF spent about an hour with her before we met and held her and we have since exchanged several texts and pictures since coming home. We are so blessed!  (sorry about the format. ... Using the iPhone!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: She is home!

• Options
    Congratulations, I'm sure she is perfect! Enjoy every second of your time with, even at 3 AM. My LO is only 5 weeks and already so different. You have to really slow down and just take them in when they're so little!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

CONGRATULATIONS!  You were in my thoughts all week long!  Wishing you the best as you settle in with Catherine Agnes.  (my husband has always loved the name Agnes - btw :).

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options

Huge Congratulations!! I bet she is beautiful :-)

How exciting!! 

• Options

Congratulations! 

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations -- I can't wait to see a pic :)  I love her name -- Catherine (and Cate/Kate) is one of my favorites!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! You are someones Mom now!!! That is so awesome and amazing!!! Glad that you had a such a wonderful experience with the BM, this is going to make for one great and happy family. Congrats again!
  • Options
    That is so exciting, congratulations!!  I can't wait to see pictures.  Enjoy snuggling your blessing. :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I'm happy you had such a wonderful experience.  Enjoy her, and be sure to get some rest yourself!
  • Options
    Congrats on your new bundle of joy!  I am happy to hear how smooth things have gone for you and the BPs.  Can't wait to see pictures.
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    congrats
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options
    CheleChele member
    Cheers for being a new mom and dad, and a big welcome to Catherine Agnes! Looking forward to seeing a pic!
    10/27/07
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    Our Blog - http://thedittemores.blogspot.com/
    Dx PCOS 2003/high fasting insulin/clotting issues DH Dx with low sperm count, motility and morphology. Varicocele repair (11/1/2010)
    2/2011 - Confirmed no improvement - On to Donor Sperm
    4 failed IUIs in 2010
    IUI#5 and 6- with DS, BFN
    Final IUI - Lucky #7! IUI with DS - 20.Jun.2011 - 21.5 mil motile! Not so lucky - BFFN and the end of our IF journey....
    Waiting for our family to be complete through Adoption - May 2012 - Hoping our baby finds us soon!
  • Options

Congratulations!! So happy for you :-)  Can't wait to see a pic of your new bundle of joy!

Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Options

Congratulations.  That is so wonderful!  I can't wait to see pictures.

Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YAY YAY YAY!!  Congratulations!!  :)
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  I am sooo happy for you.  Once you came off the waiting list for the facilitator, it happened fairly quickly!  That's wonderful, and enjoy your little girl, time really does fly!  Hopefully you get everything worked out with ICWA quickly and your 30-days fly by!
  • Options
    Congratulations!  It's so great to hear positive stories!  Can't wait to see pictures!
    After THREE years, our IVF miracle is here!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Coming out of lurkdome to say Congratulations! Enjoy your bonding time. I'm sure is beautiful.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing photos!
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options
    So happy for you!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  So happy for you and I love her name! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    glad you had time to update... have been thinking of you. congrats again and soak it all in... gl
  • Options
    Eeek! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats Mama!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options

I am so happy for you!! I have been wondering what was going on with you and your little one. So exciting!! It is amazing how once we meet our babies it seems like they were made to fit perfectly in our lives. I know you are enjoying every sleepless second with your sweet girl :)

Congratulations Mama!!

June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Yay! So happy for you!  Congratulations, mama! (And beautiful name, by the way!)
    *TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Amazing!!!! So happy for you! 
    Egg Donor 4 Times! Stopped BCP December 2009 3 rounds clomid unmonitored through OB = BFN IUI #1 200mg Clomid (IUI) - BFN IUI #2 200mg Clomid (IUI) - Chemical IUI #3 Cancelled (IUI) - Overstimulated Follistim Round #1 (TI) - BFN Follistim Round #2 (TI) 125iu's day 3-11, high estradiol CD7, CD9 u/s shows lots of follicles doing nothing, adding Repronex and lowering Follistim dose starting CD9. Repronex for 4 days. Trigger Shot pm of CD 12; BFP 9 dpo! Beta 8/21: 48!! Beta 8/23: 113 Progesterone=39 First U/S 9-10 at 6 weeks 4 days = Identical TWINS!!!! Baby A & Baby B measuring 6 weeks 2 days HB of 126 & 132 SO excited and NOT EXPECTED!!!! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"