March 2011 Moms

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCH BABIES!!!

I can't believe my baby boy will be 1 in 10 days (March 20th)!!!!! This year flew by... FH and I have so many great memories with our little one!!! I just want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my Nicholas and all the other March babies!!! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCH BABIES!!!

• It's hard to believe, isn't it?  Happy almost birthday to your LO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes!! Very hard to believe. No more "1st" holidays, but so many special memories to come... I'm going to throw a little party for St. Patrick's Day just to celebrate LO's last "first" holiday, hehe :) I want to enjoy these last 10 days, and stretch it out as much as possible!

Lots of luck and God Bless you LO

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image image Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't believe how quick this year went! Where did they time go?
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy birthday from my Nicholas to yours.  Mine will be 3 on the 19th.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Birthday to all the LO's!  DS turned one on Friday and we had his birthday party yesterday.  Needless to say, I felt like I was hit by a bus afterward.  It is super hard to can to grip with the fact that my LO is already a year.  That and there were a lot of little babies at the party yesterday and it made me immediately want another...lol  Got to wait a year or 2 :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My Nicholas was due on the 19th! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"