June 2011 Moms
Options

T's P's, ju ju needed

OK, ladies.  I need some T's & P's, good ju ju and positive vibes.

I went to Sloan Kettering with mom today. The Dr. doesn't want her on the 2nd medication any more bc her body is having such a bad reaction to it.  Up until now, there are only 3 meds to control CML.  He said in about 6 months, they?re may be 3 more new meds that will be approved by the FDA. 

While we were at Sloan Kettering (after B got everyone there wrapped around his finger), I had him playing on a small blanket on the floor to try and get some crazies out before we went back in the car for a long ride. He pulled himself up on chair and I was sitting right next to him.  I just missed him fall :-(   He fell straight back like a plank of wood, his head hitting the floor first?.really hard.  He cried hysterical for a few minutes, then calmed down.  In the car on the way home ( we were in my mom?s minivan and I didn?t have a mirror to see), he started crying a cry that I?ve never heard from him before.  I climbed into the back seat and his head was forward to the right and he was just crying so hard, but not moving his head and he really didn?t open his eyes.  It was almost like he was crying like this in his sleep.  I was trying to rouse him and finally did so with offering a puff.  He stopped crying then, but really scared the *** out of me.  He acted fine the rest of the day. I just put him to bed.  Before, we checked his pupils, fine. No vomiting, bleeding, etc. The Dr. said to wake him up every 3 hours throughout the night all night long, make sure he responds, and put him back to sleep. I hope he?s ok.

On another note, my best friend just finished her 1st round of clomid, she?ll be testing tomorrow for a BFP.  Her and her DH are so great with B, I know they?ll make great parents.  Fingers crossed and send some preggy dust her way.

I?ve been MIA all day, so I hope everyone?s day was a bit better than mine!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T's P's, ju ju needed

• Options
    Omigosh. Sending lots of Ts &Ps for your mom and for B. Let us know tomorrow how he's doing. 
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    T&Ps coming your family's way and for your friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ____ BFP: 3/28/12 EDD: 12/5/12 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking about you all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How scary! Thinking about you and your family! 

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    Poor baby :( I know it's scary when it happens. LO jerked back and hit his head on my computer desk about a month ago. I was like a crazy momma checkIng him the rest of the night. I'm sure B will be fine!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry! thinking of you. Let us know how your LO is in the morning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a stressful day!!! T & Ps and ju ju coming your way!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"