Health & Exercise
Options

If you bought a BOB new

where did you get it and did they offer any kind of deals?  When I bought ours last year I just went to Buy Buy Baby and got it, but now we're getting a double and I'm wondering if there are places that take coupons or offer discounts on accessories such as the car seat adapter or parent console
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group

Re: If you bought a BOB new

• Options
    REI - I am not sure if you can use their 20% off coupon for the BOB but I think we got it when they actually had a 15% off sale.  They also do a once a year big sale where they sell floor models or slightly imperfect models at a pretty good discount.  You should call and find out when that is.  My friends got one with only a small tear in it for a good price.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just ordered my duallie two wks ago.  I just googled and one of those websites that lists all the online prices had a new one for 525 and free shipping at Baby Viva. That was the best deal I could find at the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    diapers.com had a 15 or 20% off promo
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Options
    Amazon and at the time it was cheaper than BRU
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    REI with the 20% off discount.
  • Options
    REi typically has a 20% off coupon in March, but we bought ours from Target.com last month, they had them on sale for a few days.
  • Options

imagemrs.mastro:
    REI - I am not sure if you can use their 20% off coupon for the BOB but I think we got it when they actually had a 15% off sale.  They also do a once a year big sale where they sell floor models or slightly imperfect models at a pretty good discount.  You should call and find out when that is.  My friends got one with only a small tear in it for a good price.

You can b/c we got ours at REI with a 20% off coupon. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I bought mine today at 20% off at REI's online coupon offer.  You have to be a member ($20 lifetime) but they guarentee all their stuff for a lifetime as well so it is totally worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"