33 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Check in

Week 33 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• Options

I'm 33 weeks today...and boy I can not wait to have this kid. Not sleeping well, body hurts and my skin hurts from stretching....

How about you??

• Options
    My progression through pregnancy is up for debate, but I am fairly sure that I'm 33 weeks + a few days. (I have PCOS, no discernable cycles. My first dr. told me I was only 7 weeks at first ultrasound, then told me later I'd actually been 9 weeks.... My records weren't fixed, so my NEW dr is going by the false due date :P)
    Last week, had a 3D ultrasound and my little man measured in at approx 4 lbs, 6 oz, at an estimated 32 weeks, 5 days!!! (Which is what I TOLD my current dr in the first place.) I think he's still going by the original wrong date, though, because he put me on a diet because he said my baby's really big. :(
    I'm concerned about the discrepancy with my due date because I know that in the last few weeks there are time-sensitive tests that need to be done. Also, if he stays in there too long, that can be detrimental to his health, right? Any advice on how to discuss this PRODUCTIVELY with my doc?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am also 33 weeks along and a few days (not sure exactly how many).

I have painful abdominal pressure mainly while I am sitting, but sometimes while I am laying down too. It gets better if I stand up and walk it off though. My doctor thinks that my baby is going to be small, but I feel like I have gained so much weight. My sister just says that it is water weight. I eat when I am hungry and not any more so if I don't eat I am i trouble too with being too hungry. I exercise some too with walks and swimming. My sister says that I shouldn't worry about it right now and I will lose it quickly after the baby is born anyways.

Anyone else feel like they have gained too much weight?

• Options
    33 weeks today, with 48 days left until my little girl arrives!! Can't wait to get back to not having swollen feet and fingers! The lack of sleep I can deal with. College prepared me for lack of sleep, and so does my cat! I just want to have my little River in my arms!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

Hello Everyone:

Today I am 33 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have been going throug a difficult time due to having Hyperthirodism. Does anyone have ever had this condition while pregnant?

• Options
    I'm 33 weeks with my second girl and the countdown is on! It's getting hotter every day and I can't wait to meet her. Ready to be able to sleep ony stomach again... Lol!
  • Options
    I am with you on the stomach sleeping.....this is killing me! I have had a great pregnancy ... but this has been my #1 complaint! Otherwise.... SUPER DUPER excited to meet baby. This is my first! 
    Mrs Mundy
  • Options

I am with the rest of you regarding sleeping on the stomach.   We are at 33 weeks and doing great!!  This is our first and I have nothing to complain about so far.  She is moving all around the past couple of weeks.

• Options
    i am just having tons of anxety and fear about being a good mom and about what to expect. anybody else having anxiety? any suggestions?
  • Options

Almost 33 weeks here (day or two early) and doing just great. Hadn't been sleeping well for the past week, but the last three nights have been great.

As of 1/24/13 I had gained 25.1 lbs and baby boy weighed in a 3lb 9oz. Hoping I go the full 40W so that his grandma can make it over from Scotland in time.

Haven't had any BH contractions or anything that makes me think I'll go early, but I know that it could happen whenever baby decides he's ready, even if I'm not. 

• Options
    33 weeks here. Nausea is still going strong but now I've been so dizzy I am almost falling over. Plus the BH and lack of sleep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"