13 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Check in

2»

Re: Check in

• Options
    I'm here!!! No morning sickness. Not really showing..just bloated belly so my pants are tight. Head aches every morning and evening....
  • Options

13 1/2 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!

Feeling much better!

Due 10/6/13 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks today and due with my first child on 10/9/13! So far I've been pretty lucky with no morning sickness, but just sore boobs and some lower back pain. Hope the rest of you find some relief in the upcoming days/weeks! Good luck everyone! :)
  • Options

I'm 13 ish weeks. Not bothering with the doc until the 14th of May as I didn't want to get my hopes up. But I'm still growing, still starving, etc so I'm guessing all is well! I believe I have felt flutters but not 100% sure. This will be my 4th child, 7th pregnancy if all goes well!

I cannot wait until my appt. We will do an ultrasound right away. Since I'll be at 15 weeks I can't decide if we will find out the gender or not. We did with all 3 of our sons...but I think I want to be surprised this time.

This has been easiest pregnancy EVER as far as little nausea. Thank God! With 3 boys I don't have time to be sick LOL However my sciatic has already started bothering me. Must be the bump!

Happy for us all!!!!

• Options
    I am 13 weeks 5 days! First pregnancy... so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"