12 Weeks Pregnant

Check in

Week 12 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• just got here today....lil bump started at 10 weeks....looking forward to the next tri!
    Nuff Said~ Niqinthemix Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm here!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Week 12 and 2 days!! whohoo!
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • So happy to be 12 weeks! We have an u/s on Monday and we cant wait to see our little babe! :)
    Kara-Anne C. Martins
  • Yay...finally made it!  12+2.....bring on the 2nd tri :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • hi my name is kim and im 12 weeks with my second child. its been 10 years since my last child and things are different this time i think were having twins so does my doctor, my first altrasound is on tuesday so ill find out for sure then help lol
  • Hi there, we're here!!! 12.2wks and counting, belly firming up and I'm finally getting back some much needed energy.  Glad to be here!

• YEAH FINALLY HERE!!!!! HOPEFULLY THE MORNING SICKNESS WILL GO AWAY. I'M READY TO EAT SOME FOOD....... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • !2 weeks today glad the first trimester is almost done. People are onto me I was badgered by a coworker today, she knew I was lying so I gave in and told her I pregnant. The good thing is she offered to bring me some maternity clothes which is nice because even though my clothes fit I find them uncomfortable as I'm having some growing pains.
  • There's so much variety.  I'm looking at the baby bumps on here and some of these women are so small.  My belly is already huge!  I can't believe how big I got already.  I'm scared how big I'll be in another 3 months!
    My firstborn son arrived October 27th, 2012.
  • 12 weeks today, yay!!!   I can finally let myself (and my husband) get excited!
  • Week 12 is here!! Looking forward to the 2nd Trimester...........
  • 12 weeks today.  Went to the doc yesterday because I had some spotting but everything is fine.  Plus we got to hear the heartbeat again.  What a huge relief! 
  • 12 weeks here!  Glad the first trimester is almost over!

• Week 12! FINALLY

I thought I never would get here. Already getting dizzy at work, but thankfully not so much nausea. Glad to be away from them toilet for a while.  

• 11 weeks 6 days, close without going over. I was dizzy Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at work.. actually went home sick Friday due to the lightheaded feeling.
  • Just turned 12 weeks today and got a bump going!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"