8 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Check in

Week 8 check-in! Who's here?

Re: Check in

• Options
    Me :)
    TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • Options

I am as well Big Smile

The nausea is in FULL gear (especially the last 3 days....) Ick!....right now, sucking on lemons is helping...so odd but so worth it!

BabyFetus Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here too. 
  • Options
    Hello all!  Luckily I haven't had any nausea, but I am exhausted.  I usually wipe out around lunch time and I'm a teacher.  Not good when you have 16 five year olds!  8 weeks went by so fast!
  • Options

Doing well so far, NO MORNING SICKNESS AT ALL! Praying it NEVER comes! Starting to talk more to "him" (all I've EVER wanted was a boy) and subliminally got my DH on board with saying "him/he/his"! HA!

First I lost 6 lbs (i've only craved HOT stuff - i sprinkle cayenne pepper on EVERYTHING, now only fruits) then gained 2, then lost 4 and gained 2. All in all, in still down 4! My sweet tooth has disappeared completely (no fair, i love muffins, cakes, cookies) because baby doesn't want anything sweet except grapes/pineapple/strawberries.

Thought I'd DIE without my "Venti upside down light foam extra caramel, Caramel Macchiato" everyday, and sometimes twice (and sometimes "triple"), but I've been fine. I only drink Peppermint Tea and Decaf Lipton tea.

That's all for us! How are YOU doing lady?

imageMake a pregnancy ticker

• Options
    Just turned 8 weeks today!  Smile  I've felt fine so far, just tired.
    Diana
  • Options

heard the heartbeat yesterday...do excited!

• Options
    Woo!  Eight weeks today! :-)  So thankful about my relative lack of symptoms (besides the exhaustion...ugh) and trying not to be paranoid.
  • Options

Made it to Eight weeks! yay..super excited to see a heartbeat next week! I am exhausted too. thank goodness for the Zofran to help with nausea, I wish it would last a little longer though.

• Options

Hi!  I am brand new to posting here!  I just found out I am pregnant a few hours ago!  I am still reeling in Shock!  I am 40 years old and this is baby #5.  I have a 15, 13, 9 and my baby is 7 years old.  Well, I guess she's not the baby anymore!  My Husband and I wanted another one but, never thought it would happen!  I don't even feel pregnant, hardly!  A wee bit tired, and maybe some slight nausea but, not much at all!  I really only took a pregnancy test because I thought that was a sure fire way to get me to start my period, now 2 months late!  I was afraid I was going through menopause!  LOL!!!!  My Mother is going to flip, she just became a Great Grandmother 2 months ago!  Praise God, He is so Amazing!  God Bless all of you and your little ones in the making!

Nikki

Take Care & God Bless, Kikki http://tinypic.com/?ref=2qxw75u BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"