Adoption

Jenn and Bhead

How are your LO's doing? Everything ok? Just thinking about you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jenn and Bhead

• Awe- thanks for asking!  E was diagnosed with RSV (aka: the devil) and pneumonia.  She's FINALLY eating again (I swear my child will never weigh more then 18lbs, every time she goes up she gets sick and drops weight).  She's off the IV (her vein blew again and since they have hopes of sending her home tomorrow didn't want to torture her) and hasn't been deep suctioned since this morning.

Unfortunately her oxygen saturation levels are dropping really low (83/84) when she's sleeping/napping (they want her to be MIN 88, preferably 92) so she has to get oxygen- which prolongs our stay another day.

I am so glad she's feeling better- it's hard to keep her entertained though because even though we're at this amazing state of the art children's hospital- she can't leave her room since she's RSV positive.  Though- at least shell get to leave this hospital happy and healthy, which is more then so many of these kids can say- it has been a very humbling and sobering experience. 

• Thanks for asking! We are 1000% better and were released this afternnon.  He was diagnosed with a severe upper respiratory infection, a cold and fluid on the lungs.  The antibiotics did the trick on the lungs and now we just ride out the cold and URI.  
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Jenn - Oh my goodness! You and your poor little one!!! I really hope that she get's better soon. Still sending thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy recovery!

Bhead - So happy that you and your little boy are home now. Hopefully the antibiotics will keep that cold and URI at bay and he will be back to his normal self soon. :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"