Adoption
Options

Question about this board! :)

Hi Girls i hope everyone is doing wonderfully!

Is this board strictly for those who are in the process of adoption or have adopted in the past? Or do you also support the birth moms that have given up their children for adoption and are looking for support?

Thanks for your insight :)

Re: Question about this board! :)

• Options

There are members on this board who are adopting now, some who adopted in the past, and some of us are birthmoms.  Every now and then an adoptee will post, too. 

Are you looking into adoption?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageArt Teacher:

There are members on this board who are adopting now, some who adopted in the past, and some of us are birthmoms.  Every now and then an adoptee will post, too. 

Actually one of my best friends was a birth mother and her son was adopted by a wonderful couple 4 or 5 years ago. She is a wonderful girl who is looking for a place she can come and share her story and help others and answer any questions anyone should have :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's wonderful!  I hope she decides to check out the board :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your friend is welcome to join us. I am an adoptee, and I placed a child for adoption almost 11 years ago. Every point of view in relation to adoption is welcome here. 
  • Options
    imagekjg5445:
    imageArt Teacher:

Actually one of my best friends was a birth mother and her son was adopted by a wonderful couple 4 or 5 years ago. She is a wonderful girl who is looking for a place she can come and share her story and help others and answer any questions anyone should have :)

I hope she comes by. I personally have found EVERYONE on this board to be very, very supportive.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"