Postpartum Depression
Options

PPD? or am I just beat up?

I'm not really sure I have PPD or if I am just worked to the bone and am really beat.

but lately I have been so down in the dumps about my life. LO is colicky and it has really taken a toll on me. She cries all the time and I've taken her to the doctor for it many times and nothing seems to help. 

I am trying to do school right now (online) and totally kicking myself for doing so bc I am barley getting anything done.

Last night I just couldnt help thinking, I hate my life, I hate the fact that I had kids and now I have to stay home with them. I feel repressed and jealous of everyone that doesnt have kids....I have never felt this way, and have always been happy with the choices I have made in my life, but now I can help but say "I wish I had a different life, or I wish I would have done allot of things different, I messed up my life" 

I'm not sure if this is just because there is just so much going on in my life, between two needy kids, a busy husband, demanding school, and all the extra stuff like house work, that I just have gotten in a funk but I just feel horrible about my life. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PPD? or am I just beat up?

• Options
    I suppose it could be either.  I feel worked to death because I work outside the home and with preparing for the next day rarely see my DD.  Someone actually suggested that I might have PPD this week but it's only because I'm so worn out.  So I know the symptoms/signs can be similar.  Lack of sleep alone can make you feel horrible.  Can you take a break with a sitter's help or delay school until after the colicky phase?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"