July 2011 Moms
Options

M&M: Pink Zebra Stuff...

What good stuff have you found so far? I want to do this theme for B's first birthday party. I have some cute stuff pinned on pinterest, but I would love to hear from you since you are throwing this party soon :) 

Also, anyone else who has good ideas for a hot pink and zebra par-tay, chime in :)!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: M&M: Pink Zebra Stuff...

• Options
    When is this baby shower by the way? You should totally share some pics when it's all said and done ...we want to see how creative you get with it Big Smile
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree! We want pics! I think you picked an awesome theme. Obviously wouldn't work for DS's 1st birthday. We are still thinking of themes here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The party is April 7th. So far, I am keeping it simple. Pink table cloths with zebra plates/napkins. Hot pink, black, and zebra balloons. My cousin is getting a cake. I am making a diaper cake to match the theme. There are some pink sugar cookies with a Hershey Hug that you probably saw on Pinterest. The rest of the details I still have to work on. I need centerpieces and favors. Possibly something with pink feathers or Gerbera daisies. I am already going over budget renting a hall and partly catering it. Not to mention going way overboard with the gift! I have to get creative with the details. Maybe use scrapbook paper for some kind of banner. Any ideas that you want to share? I am almost never on Pinterest, and I haven't added any Bumpies. Maybe I will add you later. I will definitely post pics after the party. Does anyone know a cute kids book with a zebra that I could use for a guestbook?
  • Options

Have you ever checked out https://www.chickabug.com/blog/ 

She has some really cute ideas

• Options

Ohhh- My SIL made these cards where each person wrote an advice and put them all in a small photo book. I'll take a picture of the book , and one of the cards. I love it!

eta; everyone sat around me at the baby shower (in her living room) so I don't have ideas for centerpieces. For favors, in the picture from the last post you made, you can see the pink boxes have candy .

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"