July 2011 Moms
Options

Spring is around the corner...

Do you have any projects you hope to accomplish?

Spring cleaning? Gardening? Something else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spring is around the corner...

• Options
    I can't wait to get out to my garden. It will be nice to take DD outside in the backyard.

Check out Memories Of Violet on Facebook and Etsy

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I can't wait to get outside and do some gardening. I get so excited every year to plant my vegetable garden. I love watching everything grow and having fresh veggies for dinner.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    s00zs00z member
    I'm going to jump on the gardening bandwagon. My veggie garden went to sh!t last summer after LO arrived, so hopefully this one will be better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

images00z:
    I'm going to jump on the gardening bandwagon. My veggie garden went to sh!t last summer after LO arrived, so hopefully this one will be better!

Mine too. This year I hope to do better and I hope the weather cooperates.

Check out Memories Of Violet on Facebook and Etsy

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am dying to take DD to the zoo!!! Not exactly a project but I want to go and spend the afternoon with her in the stroller and checking on the animals and other people. She LOVES animals & people so hopefully she enjoys it. I know it won't be the same as going when she a few years older, but still should be fun.  It needs to be warm & not a day with 30mph winds. Today would have been perfect but when I step outside I feel like I am going to get blown over. Maybe next week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Every spring I always say I am going to start a garden but never do.  I need to get my butt in gear this spring.  What veggies does everyone plant?
  • Options

Well now I'm jealous! Wish I could garden!! maybe I can put together some planters for our balcony?

I want to take DD to the zoo too, and the aquarium :) As for "spring" stuff, maybe do some de-cluttering and organizing.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Breaking in my BOB running stroller on the boardwalk.

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Options

I want to to the zoo too! Half because of DS and half because I haven't been in awhile. 

• Options

imageKara03:
    Every spring I always say I am going to start a garden but never do.  I need to get my butt in gear this spring.  What veggies does everyone plant?

I was going to ask this. Its my first spring as a homeowner and I can't wait to plant lots of veggies for my family. Any veggies easier than others?

• Options
    I want to know too! I'm starting a thread for this! Because I don't do any gardening.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageAuburnGirlSC:
    Getting our house in shape so that we can put it back on the market. It will be the third time we've listed it. :(

Wow hope you sell it this time. We've put our house for sale 2 times and nothing here's for hoping our 3rd time gets it sold.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We're going to stain our deck finally this spring. Last spring I was too pregnant and tired to even care that it wasn't done. I'm also excited to have a swingset installed in the yard for DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely cleaning. I want to get rid of as much stuff as I can so that if/when DH gets a new job, it will be easier to sell this house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"