Georgia Babies
Options

Why can't I access the new bump posts on my iPhone?

Dear Bump Gods, Your new format isn't loading on iPhone. I'm still seeing the board as it was before you changed formats.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why can't I access the new bump posts on my iPhone?

• Options
    Yeah, something is totally screwy.  I haven't seen any of these posts recently!  I feel so behind.  I thought this place was just dead.

• Options
    I don't know, but your post is the ONLY one I see on my computer.  It looks like the rest of the posts are just gone.  I think I read in a "message from the Bump gods" that they were reverting to the old format.  It said that they converted the local boards first and were about to convert the rest of them and then people complained, so they were switching them all back.  It said something about any posts written after a certain date not being visible.  Crazies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK this is even more bizzarre.  Now I can see this post but everything else is from Feb/March of this year???  I've tried resetting all the filters but it just gets screwier and scewier- going all the way back to last November.  Weird.

• Options
    They have decided to forgo the new format and leave things as they are. So, yay for that!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    Daisy22Daisy22 member
    There was a post yesterday from Bump Kathleen saying they were reverting the bump local boards and all the nest boards back to the orginial formats. ANYTHING that was posted after March 2nd on the local bump boards would be lost.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"