Postpartum Depression
Options

Expecting #4...ug

We are expecting #4 by TOTAL surprise.  I've told my family.  I am not on the edge of my seat to tell anybody else.  I really am not that excited.  At least not like DH is. Holy Cow!

I was done at three and was actually mad to get pregnant again.  Kinda still am, probably because our baby is only 5 months old. 

I'm thinking I may be not the happy new mother when this one is born.  Did anybody feel this way?   

BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image

Re: Expecting #4...ug

• Options

Just wanted to reply. I'm sure it's just being so overwhelmed and pretty soon  you won't be able to imagine your life without him/her :). GL!!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yes I felt this way with my second pregnancy and my DD was only about 5 months old as well when I found out I was pregnant again.  My advice to you is to enjoy every day you have with your 3 children now and when the fourth little bug comes be ready to get help.  You will need breaks and let your husband know how tough this may be.  I got PP really bad, b/c I didn't ask for help and wanted to prove that I could handle everything on my own.  When I finally got help and went on meds...I was much better.  Now I can't imagine my life w/o my little guy! Now I am pregnant with my 3rd and couldn't be happier. Hang in there and just take it day by day...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"