Minnesota Babies

Know a good midwife?

I'm looking for a recommendation on a midwife in the Twin Cities area. Anyone got stories to tell?

Re: Know a good midwife?

• Diamond Women's Center in Edina has a fantastic midwife on staff.  I've been seeing her for the past four years and until my pregnancy went high risk she was going to deliver my twins. 
  • John Eads, CNM, with Fairview Riverside Women's Clinic is fabulous. He was my clinic visit doctor as well as the doctor on call when I went into labor and he delivered my son. He was really, really great!
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I recommend Generations Women's Health Care in Shoreview.  They are great.  The office is located a bit south of 694 at Lexington Ave (a bit East of 35W).  They have a female doctor and the rest of the practice is midwives.  Their "nurse" Joanie who does check in's etc.. is awesome.  On a visit for an annual exam they found that I had an enlargeed thyroid & refered me for follow-up.   Very thorough, even my primary doc didn't notice it on office visits, well visits etc... 

They deliver at St. John's in Maplewood & St. Joe's in St. Paul (and maybe some other palces too).  My best friend has had all 3 of her kids there at St. John's (their maternity area, lobbies etc... are very nice).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"