Upstate NY Babies

Things to do in Syracuse?

Because we just moved to the area, we are looking for somethings to do on the weekends. This weekend we are going to the regional market on Saturday morning to bum around a bit...any suggestions of other things to check out while we are in town?

Re: Things to do in Syracuse?

• Well if you go the market, you will be right next to the mall, so you could hit that up afterwards.  The market is pretty small this time of year because it's all inside.  During the spring/summer/fall it's great because it's all opened up and there are a ton of farmers with fresh fruits and veggies.  You could head down to Armory Square for lunch, and there's some fun little shops down there.
  • ekmebmekmebm member
    The Zoo, Walk along OLP, walk the trails at Beaver Lake.
    Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeryltheresa:
    Well if you go the market, you will be right next to the mall, so you could hit that up afterwards.  The market is pretty small this time of year because it's all inside.  During the spring/summer/fall it's great because it's all opened up and there are a ton of farmers with fresh fruits and veggies.  You could head down to Armory Square for lunch, and there's some fun little shops down there.

I went to the market last week and it's HUGE! Just as big as it normally is in the summer time. I would suggest picking up a New Times (you can get them free at like Dunkin Donuts and places) b/c they list all the activities going on.

• imageCarolB25:

imagemeryltheresa:
    Well if you go the market, you will be right next to the mall, so you could hit that up afterwards.  The market is pretty small this time of year because it's all inside.  During the spring/summer/fall it's great because it's all opened up and there are a ton of farmers with fresh fruits and veggies.  You could head down to Armory Square for lunch, and there's some fun little shops down there.

I went to the market last week and it's HUGE! Just as big as it normally is in the summer time. I would suggest picking up a New Times (you can get them free at like Dunkin Donuts and places) b/c they list all the activities going on.

Right, but if you look this post was started back in march.  My response was also in march.  That time of year it's all indoors and smaller. 

• The zoo, the playground at Onondaga Lake Park, the MOST, local beaches Green Lakes or Jamesville).  Hiking at some local parks (Green Lakes is flat and a loop around the lake, there are areas in Camillus, or Pratts Falls, etc).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"