Upstate NY Babies

nbr: steammops other than shark

Does anyone have a steammop that they love that isn't a shark? we have gone through 2 in 2 years.  they just stopped working. So I don't want to waste our $. 

Re: nbr: steammops other than shark

• I got the Haan Slim & Light from Amazon when my Sharked crapped out. I like it - it's much quieter than the Shark. The only think I don't like is that you have to get pads online and the mop head doesn't swivel. other than that, it cleans really well.
  • The haan is on woot right now...not sure of its the same model but it's only $50.

We have the eureka envirosteamer and love it.

• Loading the player...
  • I have the Haan Slim and Light too and I love it.  

DH researched the steam mops and actually woke me up in the middle of the night to read me the Amazon reviews for the Haan...he was so excited about it.

Bianca image.
  • imagejnk062602:

The haan is on woot right now...not sure of its the same model but it's only $50.

We have the eureka envirosteamer and love it.

Same one. Says they're refurbished, thus the awesome price.

• We have a Haan as well and love it. They have tons of different models and many swivel. I have the one that can detach to use in other ways and I never use it and that jet of steam isn't strong so I wouldn't get that one. But the other great thing is that the steam from them actually gets to the proper temp to kill germs while shark actually doesn't. I did a lot of research before this purchase! :)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a Eureka envirosteamer & like it :)
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"