Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

rubber pants?? where do i find these?

So we just signed up for our first swim class and the instructions say that on top of a swim diaper, babes need to wear "rubber pants." Does anyone know where to find these? I asked a woman that worked at Target and she pointed me to Gerber plastic potty training pants but they started at size 2T. I don't even know if plastic pants and rubber pants are the same thing! If anyone has any input I would greatly appreciate it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rubber pants?? where do i find these?

• Options
    I would ask the people at the pool. If they want you to have something they should know where to get it.
  • Options
    Google swim diaper (not the disposable kind). :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They are the same thing.  Target may not carry the right size, BRU did when I had my first.  Also, the county pool them for a dollar or two.

ETA: Actually, the swim class through the county gave us our first cover for free.  So definitely call and see if they have them for you. 

• Options
    I had an imse vimse swim diaper for my dd and loved it. You can buy them online.
  • Options

imagemabst196:
    I had an imse vimse swim diaper for my dd and loved it. You can buy them online.

This is what we use too.  They are great!

• Options

imagemabst196:

This is what we use too.  They are great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"