Just an intro, as it looks like I'll be joining you. Hopefully I get good news Friday and not a 33 weeker but we shall see!
Sunday I woke up feeling just "off". Late in the day, had a huge gush of blood for no apparent reason. I was 32 weeks so my midwives sent me to L&D. Blood pressure was fine. I was dilated to 1 cm. I was having contractions but not regularly enough to cause an all out labor scare. Ultrasound showed nothing conclusive, but he was measuring more like a 30 weeker at only 3 pounds. After two days in the hospital the bleeding had stopped. I had two steroid shots for his lungs and had to sign c-section consent papers in case anything happened. The second day in the hospital we were ignored for the most part. After being put off all day I finally decided to leave at 7pm. The doctors (since my midwives abandoned me after the complications) reached an agreement with me that if I will go to the doctor every Tuesday for a NST and every Friday for an ultrasound I can go home. My Tuesday NST was fine, but if he hasn't grown at the ultrasound Friday it'll be assumed that the bleeding was in fact my placenta and he will be delivered.
I would love to hear from anyone that's had this sort of thing happen, and what the end result was!