Cloth Diapering

Looking for discounts on BG elementals...anyone have any good coupon codes??

So, I want to buy some Bumgenius elementals, more specifically 6 but they are super exp....The best coupon code I have found so far is 5%....anyone know of any others?

Also, in my search, I found a cloth diaper store with a limited selection of diapers BUT they have a 15% off coupon code. WINTER

https://www.clothdiapersnmore.com

I do not own that store, or have i ever shopped there...I was just looking for BG elementals and found it.  Great discount though...anyway. Lemme know!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for discounts on BG elementals...anyone have any good coupon codes??

• I bought a bunch of Elementals as seconds from Cottonbabies.  Their seconds quality is fantastic (most of mine didn't even have a mark on them, a couple had tiny dirt smudges, and one had a red thread that got sewn into a seam).

I *think* that most stores cannot let you use coupon codes for BGs, so Cottonbabies is probably your best bet (since you can use their own coupons).  There's no BGE seconds on sale right at the moment, but they pop up in the clearance section frequently! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you buy a 6 pack from Kelly's Closet it's slightly cheaper. You could also look used. Other than that I suggest the 2nds sale, too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally love my elementals and with that said let me give you some tips on getting a great deal

1. Cottonbabies "used diapers" 4 for like $35. They are used but perfect working condition.  They go very quickly so quickly that I check the site daily about 9:30a to see if they have any for sale.

2. Cottonbabies "clearance".  They post "seconds" there b/c the diaper has some sort of flaw and can?t be sold at retail price.  My day care stash of 3.0 AIO was bought as seconds.

3. Spots Corner.  I've gotten several good deals on used diapers but always check sale prices on regular sites b/c sometimes you can get robbed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"