Pregnant after a Loss
Options

I feel like a big dork LOL

So today I stepped foot in BRU for the first time since our loss. I have a baby shower to shop for by the end of March. (DH's cousin). I couldn't bring myself to touch anything but I made a lap around and looked at stuff. Yay!

Now for the dummy part. I came home and even though I know it's too early to hear a heart beat I still brought out the doppler. I did hear some bubbly wooshing noises but that was probably just my stomach... *Sigh* I can pretend right? 

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I feel like a big dork LOL

• Options
    YAY for making your first step into BRU!! As for the doppler we'll allow you to pretend!! Big Smile :::HUGS::: PGAL is so hard so don't feel silly or dumb. Only a few more weeks until you'll be able to hear that beautiful hb!!!
    ~Jess & Mike May 12, 2007
    12.6.07 CP at 5w
    5.21.08 BO discovered at 7w, D&E at 8w3d
    8.31.08 CP at 4w5d
    BFP Sept 25, 2008 bfp buddy lkstor Landon born June 6, 2009
    3.25.11 missed m/c discovered at 9w6d, D&E at 10w2d
    4.28.11 MTHFR a1298c homozygous discovered
    4.2011 Began NaProTechnology
    10.12.11 Diagnosed with Type III Luteal Phase Defect
    10.2011 Starting hcg injections on 5, 7 & 9 dpo
    BFP 12.7.11 - EDD 8.14.12 - IT'S A BOY! Fruit Baby
    Life During and After RPL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Of course you can pretend & try. That's the best part. & it's okay - I think we all know how you feel. It's scary. I hope everything starts going your way soon.. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"