Babies on the Brain
Options

What type of diaper bag did/do you carry?

I'm working on my registry. I'm thinking a messenger style bag may be my best bet. What did you carry, and did you like it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What type of diaper bag did/do you carry?

• Options
    I use a tote bag that I bought at Costco. It's not your typical diaper bag which is why I love it. It is huge and has a ton of pockets.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    I use a Skip Hop bag, really like it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesandy02:

Same here. It has so many pockets and is the only way I can keep organized.  

BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have the JJ Cole Swag Bag.  I like how it looks (more like a big purse).  It holds a lot of stuff, too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagesandy02:

Me too. It hold tons of things but isn't bulkly at all. I love the way it fits over my stroller handles too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersimage
  • Options
    We have a backpack diaper bag from Lands End, and love it!  It's so roomy, and it leaves my hands free to wrangle the kiddos.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersimage BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I have a JJ Cole Mode Tote. I love it, it has lasted me over a year and a half which is longer then any other I have had.

I do sometimes switch to a bigger bag when I need to take quite a bit of stuff (or misplace the other one) and its is a Eddie Bauer Heritage Tote, I like it as well, but it is not as pretty.

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options
    I rarely need to carry the diaper bag, it mostly stays in the car when we are out. I just use the free one we got at the pedi. It's by enfamil, I think.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Options

I have a Ju Ju Be messenger and a JP Lizzy satchel. I haven't used them yet, but I suspect I will love both of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"