Working Moms
Options

Labeling items for Daycare

Hi ladies-

Looking for recommendations on labeling clothes, bottles, etc for daycare. Cost is not necessarily an issue if the convenience of something is worth it.  If it helps- we have Tommee Tippee bottles.  Thanks!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

Re: Labeling items for Daycare

• Options
    I recently purchased Name Bubbles for the clothing and Kiddo Tags for the bottles.
    MeandMrsJones Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine from kiddotags.com and love them!
    BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are a lot of options on Etsy. I can't say how great any of them are yet since I'm waiting for my waterproof nametag stickers to arrive...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mabelslabels.com Today they have everything 29% off for leap day. Use the code LEAP4U
  • Options

imagebcnoelle:
    Mabelslabels.com Today they have everything 29% off for leap day. Use the code LEAP4U

I have Mabelslabels as well for DS. So far, they've stayed on (since September).

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I have mabels labels.  High quality.

But really I just leave a sharpie in the car and write our last name on things in the daycare parking lot when I realize they aren't labeled.  Works well enough and I don't have to worry about reordering. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NameBubbles for clothes, Whoozems (check amazon) for bottles, etc.  They are waterproof and I haven't had problems with them.  Sometimes I cut those in half (for smaller sippy cups, tupperware, etc).  Then I use a grease pen to add the date.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I use name bubbles for both clothes and bottles.

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't had to worry about labeling clothes, but her bottles I just use painters tape to write her name and date on.  Works just fine and cheaper than buying custom labels or things of that nature.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really like the inchbug.com labels. That have orbit labels for bottles and the stickers work great. I have used them on clothes and burp clothes and her sheets as well, but they only stick onto the wash label and not the item itself if that makes sense.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageeveram01:

I use name bubbles for both clothes and bottles.

Ditto

• Options
    I use a black sharpie, nothing special.  Sometimes I use masking tape but if I'm out, I write right on the bottle.  The ink scrubs off with dish soap or you can use a little alcohol (an alcohol prep pad or a little squirt of hand sanitizer) to wipe the ink right off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"