1st Trimester
Options

Sharp pains

Does anyone else get sharp pains ever once in a while? Like down in the vaginal area? I dont get them everyday but just randomly I'll  either be standing or sitting but it kinda makes me stop doing whatever I am doing cause the pain is almost unbearable. I also had these pains prior to brin pregnant but they have been more frequent since becoming pregnant. Any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sharp pains

• Options
    Sounds like "lightning crotch" but that's not something that comes until later in your pregnancy. It's definitly vaginal and not uterine?  Because your uterus is stretching and you will often get painful stretching sensations in your uterus. 
  • Options

imagequeenie521:
    Sounds like "lightning crotch" but that's not something that comes until later in your pregnancy. It's definitly vaginal and not uterine?  Because your uterus is stretching and you will often get painful stretching sensations in your uterus. 

Oh mother of god. Please explain "lightening crotch".  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefuturemamabird:

Oh mother of god. Please explain "lightening crotch".  

Lmao.  It is pangs of well, what feels like only lightning could in your crotch when either the baby changes positions or sometimes during Braxton hicks contractions. 

• Options
    Definitely vaginal. But I had it prior to becoming pregnant..... So that would make sense....
  • Options

imagervolkman:
    Definitely vaginal. But I had it prior to becoming pregnant..... So that would make sense....

Id mention it to your on and see what they say.  

• Options

imagervolkman:

Id mention it to your OB and see what they say.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"