Success after IF
Options

I need baby cupboard lock help

I need to get something to keep Audrina out of a few cupboards in the kitchen.  Here is my problem.  We live in a rental and put any screws into the wood even on the inside also there are no handles on the the cupboards.  Anyone have any ideas.  Maybe something with sticky backs on both sides to attach the lock.  I asked at babies r us and they had nothing that would help me.

Thanks for your help ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need baby cupboard lock help

• Options
    Targe sells sticky drawer/cabinet/microwave/whatever locks.   They are two sticky adhesive ends connected by a plastic strap that you can attach around corners (countertop to door or around a corner to a door) to keep stuff closed.   We tested them on our cabinets and they didn't cause any damage when removed.   Pulling really hard will yank them off, but they should work to teach her they are off limits before she gets too strong.   They are Safety 1st brand, I think.  I will see if I can find you a link...
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So I couldnt find the ones we got online, but a search for "adhesive cabinet locks" yielded a handful of different kinds you can buy.   Internal cabinet ones and external.  Hopefully some of those work!
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally recommend the Kidco magnetic locks.  They are adhesive, so you don't have to drill.  All my kitchen cabinets have them.  I love them!

https://www.amazon.com/KidCo-4-Lock-Set/dp/B000JOOGK2

IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies!  Glad I have some options!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"