February 2012 Moms

Okay I need your help...totally random

So a long time ago when I first got pregnant I signed up on some website and now I've been getting formula free in the mail. I get cans and then  $5.00 checks for the formula. Well I don't need formula and my sister in law is using similac so I gave her mine but I cannot for the life of me remember where I signed up for this to happen so that she could.

Does anyone else get these mailed to you and if so do you know where to sign up for it?

I know this was really random but thank you to anyone who can help 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Okay I need your help...totally random

• she can sign up at similac.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshortsweet&sassy:

she can sign up at similac.com

how?? :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I got it when I started shopping at Destination Maternity. 
    Image and  video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby  Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejewerner:
    imageshortsweet&sassy:

Click the Join now link and you register and they send formula in about 4-6 weeks and you get coupons regularly. You can also do it at enfamil.com and gerber.com. I just got a $10.50 coupon for Gerber formula yesterday, I was pretty shocked about that one.

• imagejewerner:
    imageshortsweet&sassy:

Click the Join now link and you register and they send formula in about 4-6 weeks and you get coupons regularly. You can also do it at enfamil.com and gerber.com. I just got a $10.50 coupon for Gerber formula yesterday, I was pretty shocked about that one.

• Sorry about the duplicate above. Bump burp. You can also ask for samples from your OB office. They told me to ask everytime I came in starting my 3rd trimester so everytime I've gone in they have given me 2-4 8oz cans of similac and 2-4 3 pack pre made enfamil bottles. So it might be worth it to ask at your next appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"