Two Under 2
Options

Diaper Bag- PPB???

So I have decided on petunia pickle bottom diaper bag (hating the bag i have now) im looking at the boxy backback.  there is the regular boxy backpack and the large boxy backback.  Was wondering if any of you 2+ mammas have the regular size one and if it hold everything? or should i go for the larger one?

Re: Diaper Bag- PPB???

• Options
    I read a post like this maybe last week?  Most people said the regular one was great for everyday use.   I am considering the boxy backpack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    I have the regular size Boxy Backpack and it has enough space for my toddlers and infants things. If we are going to be gone all day I usually throw some extra diapers in a ziploc and put them in the bottom of the stroller. It gets a little bulky if I try to put too many diapers in.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"