Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Melissa and Doug shopping cart is 39% off

DD was obsessed with pushing the grocery cart at Vons last week even though she is so short. I put an iphone pic on FB and everyone loved it. So babycheapskate just posted that the Melissa and Doug shopping cart is on sale. When I clicked to see it, I honestly expected a wooden cart, LOL! Anyway I loved my shopping cart when I was a kid but metal? Would plastic be better or is this my best option? I do love Melisa and Doug. TIA!

Edit: The customer images are so cute! I can't believe they actually bring this to the grocery store! SO ADORABLE!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Melissa and Doug shopping cart is 39% off

• Options
    Betsy got this for Christmas.  She is obsessed with it.  It's also nice for me when I'm picking up the toys she's strewn around the house--I can just pile them into the cart and get B to push it into the playroom.
  • Options

My DD just got a shopping cart - it's a plastic one made by little tykes and it has the little car on the front so she can put a doll or stuffed animal in there and push the cart around.  She loves it.  I personally would feel more comfortable with the plastic cart than with a metal one - but I'm sure she'll love it either way..

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagescoutkate:
    Betsy got this for Christmas.  She is obsessed with it.  It's also nice for me when I'm picking up the toys she's strewn around the house--I can just pile them into the cart and get B to push it into the playroom.

I am loving this idea!

• Options
    imageHeatherlowry9:

My DD just got a shopping cart - it's a plastic one made by little tykes and it has the little car on the front so she can put a doll or stuffed animal in there and push the cart around.  She loves it.  I personally would feel more comfortable with the plastic cart than with a metal one - but I'm sure she'll love it either way..

That sounds cute. I'll look it up, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"