Multiples

3 out of 4 in my house have a cold :(

DH so far is the only one who has avoided it. All three of us girls are having loads of fun.

I really only get sick once a year, and this has got to be it. L seems to be getting over it, but A and me are a few days behind her. A is sleeping on my shoulder right now and a minute ago she just sneezed a big old ball of snot on me. LOL!

Poor babies.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 3 out of 4 in my house have a cold :(

• Poor babies! Feel better!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Hope you all feel better soon!

There seems to be quite a mess of different stuff going around these parts right now. Lots of colds and stomach bugs. H seems to be getting a cold now and I hope I don't get it.

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • lucky you for only getting sick once a year.  ....i was sick 8-9 times in 2010 and they all turned into sinus infections. 

2011 was a lucky year i guess, then i was sick twice this month.  any secrets that boost your immune system that i should know about??

• imagetootlebug:
      any secrets that boost your immune system that i should know about??

Tons and tons of coffee. No really I wish I could tell you. Probably not having kids. LOL! I'm probably doomed going forward now that these little gals are mobile and getting into everything. My allergies act up seasonally, but historically I've only gotten really sick about once a year for the past several years. But yeah that streak may be over.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagetootlebug:

lucky you for only getting sick once a year.  ....i was sick 8-9 times in 2010 and they all turned into sinus infections. 

2011 was a lucky year i guess, then i was sick twice this month.  any secrets that boost your immune system that i should know about??

I don't have kids yet, but I only seem to get sick once a year, too. I am sure that will change!

Right now I do two things: 1) take probiotics every day and eat a lot of yogurt (more probitoics) 2) when I feel a cold coming on I always take Zicam immediately. 

I have no scientific basis that those two things help me not get sick as much, but the probitotics also help with digestion and staying regular, so it's a win-win.

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"