Trouble TTC
Options

I need a distraction....fun GTKY...

I am in serious need of a distraction and there are lots of new "faces" around here so thought a GTKY was in order....

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?

3) What is your favorite hobby?

K, go..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need a distraction....fun GTKY...

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  Country  Luke Bryan & Justin Moore

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No,  I don't think I ever will

3) What is your favorite hobby?  shopping Embarrassed

• Options

Thank you for a wonderful work distraction.

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  I truthfully love all types of music except rap.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Nope and Heck no. I get motion sick so I could just imagine what that would do to me ha.

3) What is your favorite hobby? As stated before. I love music. I am a fiddle/guitar/mandolin/banjo teacher on the side after my IT job during the day so music is most def. my hobby. Love teaching kids and playing myself. Its such a wonderful stress reliever.

TTC Since March 2010
    DX: Ovulation Disfunction DH:low volume, but good
    3 clomid cycles (50MG - 150 MG): No Response
    Femara (5MG) 2/2012: Weak ovulation BFN
    Femara (5MG) 3/2012: BFP!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  I love all kinds of music... If a song has good lyrics, most times, I'll like it.  Favorite depends on the genre.  Current favorites are Casting Crowns, Third Day, Matthew West, etc.  I can't pick just one.  Smile

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No.. I used to want to... but I think my fearlessness has dwindled over the years.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Riding quads.  There is nothing I love more... other than spending time with my dogs, cats, and husband.

Me: 32, DH: 45... TTC #1 since May 2010
    July - Nov 2011: Testing with OB... OB said everything looks good
    March - Sept 2012: Moved to RE.. 4 treatment cycles - responses of one or no follicles
    09.03.12: Diagnosed Poor Ovarian Response.. DE IVF only option
    Feb - Nov 2012: Pursued Adoption. That door slammed shut.
    12.23.12: Surprise BFP (first ever)... 12.25 - 12.31: Natural M/C
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? It really depends on my mood, but you can never go wrong with something soulful. Lately, I've been on a Ray Lamontagne kick. He's got a sexy voice.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Not yet but it's on my bucket list. If I'm not KU by this summer, it's on!

3) What is your favorite hobby? Spending time with my husband and our puppies. I love going for walks with them, especially along trails. Love being outside.

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  I love rock, punk, hardcore, post hardcore, emo, screamo, alternative, and all that kind of music. I like Atreyu, Thursday, Thrice, Rise Against, FATA, Underoath, etc but mainly their stuff from the early 2000s

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No. I want to and if I am not pregnant by this summer I think I will with some friends.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Reading, painting, photography or hiking. Can't pick just one.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? My favorite would have to be rock, followed closely by country. Kings of Leon are my all-time favs!

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? I never have. I used to think I wanted to one day, but as I get older, I'm becoming much more of a wimp. So, probably not.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Cooking. Some of the best times with my H are when he and I are whipping up something good in the kitchen....I love trying new recipes and having lots of dinner parties.

Anniversary
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? Metal/hard rock. I love love love Rage Against the Machine

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Haven't and wouldn't

3) What is your favorite hobby? Baking

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options

I like any music with great lyrics.  Ray LaMontage is a favorite, Mumford and Sons.

No and no

I bake a lot and do lots of craftsy stuff.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? Country. George Strait

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No and yes I would love to.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Dancing, shopping and eating!

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? I like ALL kinds of music, so I couldn't really pick. My all-time favorite is Green Day. Currently, I am digging Adele and Bruno Mars

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Never have, but I'm pretty sure I would.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Baking/cooking and shoping.

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  Folk/Folk Rock.  Right now, Ben Taylor (James Taylor's son).  I am in love with him.  And DH knows it!!  I actually met him last summer and about fell on the ground I was so star-struck.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?  I have not.  Before IF, I would have said never.  But now I feel like life is too short, and I'm willing to be more daring.  Sooo....maybe.

3) What is your favorite hobby?  Running and baking are tied.

• Options

I listen to everything and anything. However, I am a HUGE Meatloaf fan. :) I grew up listening to Bat Out of Hell because of my parents. 

ANDDDD Story Time: In the last GTKY I told you all I went to Scotland when I was in 3rd grade. At this time, the Spice Girls were just coming out in the UK. Because we were there because of my dads work, they assigned one of the workers to be our tour guide, and he had a girl a year younger then I was. She asked if I liked the Spice Girls. Not wanting to look "un-cool" I said of course. We later became pen-pals, and she sent me spice girls stuff. It was thrown in the back of my closet. A year later, the spice girls became huge over here, and I fell in love. I went to their concert and everything. I never got into boy-bands. I was a spice girl.

I always said if they had a reunion concert, I would go. I ended up skipping a college class to buy tickets. Embarrassed But, in the end, my mom told me not to come home, because they just had some bad weather, and had a lot of reports of cars hitting potholes and their airbags deploying. So, I ended up throwing 300 bucks away. The very next weekend was my springbreak. On the drive home, an elderly woman failed to stop at an intersection on the highway, and t-boned me. It completely totaled my car. I still hold a grudge. I told my mom that since I was screwed no matter what, I should have come home to see the spice girls!

But long story short: I LOVE meatloaf, and I still listen to the Spice Girls every now and then. Embarrassed

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Nope. But I would. I always wanted to know what it feels like.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Reading, and card-making. I try to sell my cards, but it's obviously not a 'happening' business. But, yay craft shows!

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? Metal/hard rock. I love love love Rage Against the Machine

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Haven't and wouldn't

3) What is your favorite hobby? Baking

Never would have guessed that you love metal! My BIL's metal band got signed last year to some Swedish record label. I've been to a few of their shows, and have to say I in no way fit in with the crowd!

• Options
    imagetgreenf:

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?- Country- Zac Brown Band or Contemporary Christian- Third Day

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?- No, have thought about it, but would probably chicken out.

3) What is your favorite hobby?- Reading, Quilting, Hunting & Fishing

Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Options

1. Favorite kind of music in the car is always country( easy to sing along to) :) Favorite country music artist Male: Josh Turner Female: Miranda Lambert

2. I've never sky dived and honestly married to my DH it would never happen :) he's terrified if I even get up on a ladder lol I would totally sky dive before bungie jump though

3. Favorite hobby: I enjoy crafting, and trying new crafty things 

TTC since November 08 IUI #1-BFN March 1, 2012 Saving Break will try IUI #2 in August 1/2012-S/A wash-count low 3 million 12/30/11 Luminarium(seaweed) stuck in cervix was suppose to "naturally" open it. Surgery for retrival. 12/7/11 Met with Dr. Dougherty new RE-more testing 2/11 Decided to take a year off to save for a new RE 1/11 Cycle day 4 a/s 15mm cyst left Ovary 1 follicle left over no meds this month. 12/10 Cycle Clomid-O'd Progestrone Dostinex =BFN 11/10 HSG-ALL CLEAR & S/A-Adequate 10/10 Cycle- Progestrone and Clomid-O'd=bfn 11/09 lap-removed a lot of scar tissue/endo =not so much cramps during AF ;) 2006 Appendectomy-cyst burst on right ovary =scar tissue 2005 abnormal cells-biopsy and cells removed=scar tissue
  • Options

Country, although I end up listening to a lot of pop/alternative/rock because of DH. Taylor Swift is my favorite. Don't judge. :P

No, I'm terrified of heights. I can't even go on a Ferris Wheel by myself.

Reading.

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  I love The Cure.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?  Yes and I loved it!

3) What is your favorite hobby?  Scuba

After more than 2 years of fertility treatments, FET did the trick!
    IVF March 2012 - BFP! - Severe OHSS = 8 days in the hospital in kidney failure
    No heartbeat at 10w6d
    FET August 27,2012 = BFP!
    It's a boy!
    My Blog - 3 Dogs, No Baby

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  Anything but rap or country.  My husband loves country and always puts it on in the car to tease me.  Favorite artists of all time would have to be Madonna, Michael Buble and Pink Martini.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?  No and h*ll no!!  I'm terrified of heights and hate that free falling feeling.  DH always has to go on rides like Drop Zone and Superman by himself.

3) What is your favorite hobby?  Cooking, reading and painting.  I paint murals for work and I love it.  I can put my music on and just escape for a bit.

image image image
    TTC since 3/2011 Adenomyosis, LPD, hypothyroidism. 
    BFP on 7/20/12 after 4 cycles Clomid + IUI 
    2 large subchorionic hematomas & no heartbeat at 7w6d   
    D&E 8/18/12 Sonohysterography found septum and necrotic tissue.   
    Hysteroscopy to remove both 10/5
    IUI #5-7 50mg Clomid + trigger = BFN  
    IUI #8 Femara + Bravelle + HCG + Progesterone = BFP 3/27/13
    Beta 1 (13dpo) = 169  Beta 2 (17dpo) = 1073  No heartbeat at 9w3d. 
    D & C 5/10/13  Triploidy 69 (paternal inherited)
    IVF #1 with ICSI and PGS 11R 8M 5F 2 biopsied/frozen
    PGS results = 1 with trisomy 13 & 1 good embryo for FET 
    FET #1 EV, estrace, nitro patches.  Cancelled due to thin lining
    FET #1.2 oral estrace, f'ing nitro patches and no delestrogen.  Transfer 12/31. BFN
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
    Surprise BFP on 6/13/14  Our only unmedicated bfp ever.
    Beta #1 339  Beta #2 649 44 hour doubling time
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? Country! Current faves are Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No but really want to!

3) What is your favorite hobby? I love to read! I also enjoy scrapbooking/crafting, sewing and baking.

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? i like lots of music, like rock, top 40s (some of it) and country.  favorite artist of all time is alanis morisette.  i just like how she tells it how it is.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you?  no and no.  the end.

3) What is your favorite hobby? i read alot, and spending time with my hubby and friends and family

• Options

1. country, although i like other genres too

2. no, and never!

3. does Pinterest count? i like to be crafty

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist?  Country! My favorite artist changes all the time.

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No and definitely not!

3) What is your favorite hobby? Bikram yoga has been my newest obsession.

6/2014: IUI #3 - Menopur + trigger = BFP!!
    Betas: 9dpiui=15.3, 14dpiui=385, 16dpiui=1162
    7/10/2014: 1st ultrasound - 1 beautiful little heartbeat (121bpm)

DD born 12/2012:
  • Options
    [

1) What is your favorite kind of music?   no favorite kind, but I listen to a lot of CCM

Favorite artist? Israel Houghton

2) Have you ever sky dived? Yes.

3) What is your favorite hobby?  Reading

• Options
    imagetgreenf:

I am in serious need of a distraction and there are lots of new "faces" around here so thought a GTKY was in order....

I pretty much like everything, depending on my mood!! It changes every day!

No I haven't !! I never will either!! I am extremely afraid of heights.  Someone would have to push me out!!!   I wish I could get over this fear because it probably would be amazing!!

I have picked up working out because it has helped me cope with IF.  It makes me feel alot better!!   I love rollerblading, going shopping, going to the movies !!! Ohhh and can't forget-spending time with my puppy!!  He is soo much fun!

K, go..

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC SINCE 7/2010, BFP-10/2010 ended in miscarriage 11/2010 : (.....
    Progesterone level 4/2011= 11.29. SA normal. HSG normal.
    8/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 35,
    10/11 Clomid 50mg =BFN progesterone level 31,
    11/11 Clomid 50mg=BFN progesterone level 12,
    12/11 Clomid 50mg=Progesterone 31
    01/12-Break from meds-BFN
    Feb-cd3 blood work FSH(5), AMH(0.56) 02/12 Break....
    03/01/12-Clomid 50mg with IUI #1=BFN.
    04/01/12-Another round of clomid with IUI#2=BFN.
    5/8/12-Diagnostic Laparoscopy-found minimal endometriosis and small fibriod.
    June and July-much needed break
    August-Bravelle 75 with IUI#3- BFN
    September-Bravelle injects with IUI #4-BFP!! MC 10/7/12 : ( Sonohysterogram-Normal
    December- Bravelle(3 good follicles & E2 1252) with IUI#5 BFFN :*(
    July IVF #1- BFP! : )  Beta #1-245, #2- 703, #3- 1655, #4- 3553 YAY!  Praying and Praying this one sticks around!
                      1st U/S scheduled for Aug 23rd!  
    Twins!!
    We are having a BOY & a GIRL !!

• Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? I like pop, alternative, and country; fav all-time artist is Dave Matthews

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? Nope, does not appeal at all

3) What is your favorite hobby? probably riding horses, though I haven't done it in years. 

• Options
    1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? I listen to a lot of folk and alternative/indie type stuff. I love most music, but my favorites are Radiohead, The Avett Brothers, Allison Krauss, Spoon, Old Crow Medicine Show, etc. 

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No, and no. My DH would, but hasn't.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Cooking, baking, knitting, TB, trash television.

TTC since June 2010.
    DX hypothyroidism, pituitary hyperfunction, and PCOS.
    On med/treatment break indefinitely. Not currently trying.
    Lots of love to all of my Golden Girls!
    The Vagtastic Voyage
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? I like a bunch of different types, right now I'm digging Adele and One Republic. 

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? No, and No.

3) What is your favorite hobby? Photography and Volleyball.

• Options

Everything from R&B divas like Jill Scott and Ledisi to Top 40 stuff (Adele, LMFAO, Madonna), to jazz (Coltrane, Jamie Cullum, Dave Brubeck) and alternative indie rock. I'm a big fan of the band Gomez.

Um, I'm afraid of flying in big planes let alone tiny ones! Probably not, but you never know. I should've done this when I was young and crazy.

Working out (yoga, running, hiking) and photography. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

5 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #1
    3 IUIs to get BFP w/baby #2
    Lost baby #2 at nearly 12 weeks (D&C on 9/19/14)
  • Options

1) What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite artist? Country, pop. Don't have a favorite artist

2) Have you ever sky dived? If you haven't, would you? The closest I have come to sky diving is the bungy-swing thing at Six Flags Magic Mountain...I hyperventolated, so I would have to say that's a heck no!

3) What is your favorite hobby? I love live theatre. And knitting.

Me: 25
    Dx PCOS (June 2006, re-confirmed March 2012), Anemia (May 2010-Still fighting to correct it), Fibromyalgia (May 2011)
    Initial b/w - normal
    HSG (March 2012) revealed right tube open and looking great. Left tube deformed with hydrosalpinx.
    Lap (April 2012) Removal of left fallopian tube. Right tube open and viable, but "rather enlarged." NO evidence of endometriosis...Uterus looks beautiful and "very capable" of carrying a pregnancy!
    October 2012 - Clomid 50mg + trigger + IUI = BFN
    With all factors taken into account, RE is recommending IVF. Planning on moving forward with treatment as a single woman using DS by Summer 2013.
    After 17 months of trying, Surprise BFP #1 2.15.2008 | EDD 8.7.2008 | Lost 2.16.2008
    After 2 more years of trying, Surprise BFP #2 1.29.2012 | EDD 9.11.2012 | Lost 1.29.2012
    Surprise BFP #3 3.27.2012 | EDD 12/2/2012 | Lost 4.1.2012
    imageimage
    someecards.com - Get a colonic?!? Some older lady said that's what she did to cure her infertility...Who knew a fancy enema and a sparkling clean ass would cure my infertility.
    My Blog Pinterest
  • Options

I like rock--pearl jam is by far my all time favorite

I could never and will never skydive. Huge fear of heights.

My favorite hobby is hiking in the woods with my fur pups. I have a 3 year old and 11 yr old both are bordercollie austrailian shep mixes. Loves of my life!!

4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love all kind of music, but I would have to say my absolute favorite is 80s music!  Journey, REO Speedwagon, etc. 

No, never have, but would! 

I like hiking, outdoor activities, crafts and starting projects that I never finish!  

Have a great day!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"