Working Moms
Options

Anyone in medical sales?

Any advice...my husband has been interviewing for a while with no luck...
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone in medical sales?

• Options
    i'm in pharma sales... both are very difficult to get into... and even worse right now b/c of all the layoffs.
    I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options

Several years ago would have been a much better time to be in medical sales.  Now there are so many restrictions on what pharma reps and medical device reps can and cannot do and restrictions on where they can even go that the product is, god forbid, forced to sell itself.  Not an easy field to get into or even stay in (very high turnover).  I've worked in hospitals dealing with the reps and I've also worked for a medical device company so I've seen how things have changed over the years.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've worked in the sales group for a medical device company but as technical support. I was laid off in January and am trying to find a similar job. There's really not much out there at all. I wish I had some advice.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    I'm in biotech which seems to  be the only nitch growing in the field right now.  I would avoid pharma.  too many layoffs and no stability right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"