Cloth Diapering
Options

Gerber flat fold diapers

We received a pack of Gerber flat fold diapers at my shower.  Since we don't use the flat folds for diapering we used them as burp cloths and as E grew, she adopted them as her teethers, lovies, comfort, etc.  I have tried to find another pack of them as the 12 we have have dwindled to 8 somehow and a recent stomach virus proved that 8 is NOT enough.  My question is, did they change them or am I looking for the wrong thing?  The birdseye flat folds (all I can seem to find) are more like gauze than the soft cotton of the ones we have.  I have seen Gerber Premium Flat Folds through Amazon for $40 for 12. Surprise  I will gladly pay if those are the ones I need but would like to see if any of you can possibly point me in the right direction before I shell out for the wrong thing.  TIA!!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gerber flat fold diapers

• Options
    I bought some at Walmart. When I was back in the States last month I bought them to make decorative burp cloths with. They were the Gerber 12 pack, I think I paid like $15.
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've seen them there but when I peeked in the package they seemed like the gauzy type.  I thought I read somewhere that Gerber changed them and people seemed to be complaining about it.  I'm wondering if anyone has used what they call Premium Flat Folds and if they are a nicer cotton.  I've never physically seen them so I can't touch them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm, I wonder if they just changed them then. Because the ones I bought are not gauzy at all! They are super soft =)
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Good to know!!  I will be stopping at Wallyworld on my way home and check it out!!  Thanks so much!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The gerber birdseye are definitely not what you already have but I use them for burp cloths, messes and everything else, and they're great for that. I like that they're not too thick and have a lot of texture to pick things up.
  • Options
    Target carries the Gerber dipes too... online has more options than my local store.. FWIW
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The kind we have are the gauzy kind which I hate for diapering so we use as burpcloths. They were gifted to us so I am not sure where they came from but I assume walmart since we do not have many options in our area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"