July 2012 Moms
Options

Just not feeling it today (a vent and a half!)

Morning all!

Ugh, I have not been able to get my (un)happy ass out of bed lately!  Not only that, but it seems that when I do wake up early, because of an alarm...my stomach is always 10x more queasy throughout the day.

Then I did laundry last night, but because my maternity pants are already a little short, I didn't want to put them in the dryer and they were still wet this morning.  So, I am squeezed into my regular jeans with the buttons folded in but zipper up.  So uncomfortable and the fact that I am ridiculously nauseous isn't helping at all.  How am I supposed to get through the rest of the day without gagging in front of my students?  I haven't even told them yet...maybe this would be the best time- while gagging and complaining about tight pants :)

And have my 2nd a/s scan today, because LO wasn't cooperating for the first one.  Will be nice to see it again, just need to be sure to eat some fruit or drink some juice before hand so it's awake!  We're team green, so we're not finding out before hand, but still want to be sure everything else is going okay.  

In good news, I am finally starting to look pregnant instead of fatter!  So, I might be able to participate in HDBD next week!  Yeah.

Hope everyone else is having a better Wednesday than I!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Just not feeling it today (a vent and a half!)

• Options
    imagefeuerrose2:

Then I did laundry last night, but because my maternity pants are already a little short, I didn't want to put them in the dryer and they were still wet this morning.  So, I am squeezed into my regular jeans with the buttons folded in but zipper up. 

All of my maternity pants are too LONG and I try to squeeze myself into my regular jeans when I wear flats!

I hope your day gets better!

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A pair of my maternity pants are too short as well! Really annoying when I'm trying to plan my wardrobe and I have to factor in special drying time for them!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"