Multiples
Options

So upset! He flipped again!!

At our ultrasound this morning Ashton has flipped breech again. I managed to keep my composure durin the ultrasound but once it was over and I went for my urine sample for the doctors appointment I lost it. My vaginal delivery seems hopeless again. Such a roller coaster ride and I'm ready to get off. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So upset! He flipped again!!

• Options

:( I would feel the exact same way.  Neither of my guys have flipped and I only need 1 to -- I know it can happen at any time but it *is* crushing, especially since a vaginal delivery is better for THEM, too!

It's okay.  There's still hope!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Have you been doing inversions?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What a little pistol! Sorry :(

Hopefully he does one more acrobatic move to turn head down and stays there. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers twins born at 36 wks Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageeyelovemascara:
    Have you been doing inversions?
    . What is this and how do I do it?  I will Definately try it 
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about that...hopefully he'll flip again and stay up until you're ready to deliver.
  • Options
    EDIT: stay down, until you deliver.
  • Options
    Ugh...my Baby A kept flipping too. At my 30w u/s he was head down and then flipped back to breech 2 weeks later and stayed that way. Hope your acrobat flips one more time!
  • Options
    I'm sorry! I know how frustrating that is.  My Baby A and my singleton were both breech.  At least with the singleton I could do an external version (was really pretty easy)  check out spinningbabies.com for breech turning tips.
  • Options

So sorry! I'd be really upset, too.

If I were you, I'd start seeing a chiro with experience in the Webster technique, consider acupuncture and there are lots of helpful positioning (of mother) suggestions here, including how to do inversions, like PP mentioned:

https://spinningbabies.com/spinning-babies-and/twins

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hey! If he flipped once he can do it again!!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry. :( Is that your Baby A? My A was pretty "cooperative" in that he was head-down the whole third tri but my Baby B flipped between vertex and breech at least 5 times between 31w and delivery 7 weeks later. (Ended up flipping during labor so he came out by breech extraction.) Good luck to you!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"