3rd Trimester

Anyone else experiencing painful kicks?

I feel bad complaining about this because I'm glad my LO is healthy, but his movements and kicks are really starting to be uncomfortable...like 24/7.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I cant sleep or eat without him sticking a limb out...I feel like I'm running out of room in there, but yet I havent been getting any bigger. 

I'm assuming this is quite normal, as I've seen others talk about getting a jab in the ribs, but is it suppose to occur 24/7?  I feel like this baby never sleeps.  And when will I start to grow a bit to get some relief from the limbs sticking out of my body all day...?

BTW - I'm 31 weeks

Re: Anyone else experiencing painful kicks?

• Yes, for a couple of weeks now.  Sometimes she'll get a good roll or punch to my cervix and it will take my breath away for a moment.  The majority are not too painful though.
    Love: 8.10.99
    Marriage: 12.18.04
    DD1: 5.19.10
    DD2: 4.11.12
    #3 EDD 4.23.16

• Yes, my baby's movements have been quite painful and constant for a long time now - however I'm 40+ weeks now.... so that's to be expected I guess. I don't know if it was painful already at 30 weeks but I don't think so. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am pretty sure the reason his movements are becoming painful is due to the fact that he has been in the same position for so long. So the kicks are always to the same spot. His head is always in my ribs in the same spot. It does get annoying but i love it at the same time.

It does seem like he moves all the time too. I'm glad I don't have to worry about if he is ok in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YES. VERY painful with each movement. LO is just out of room in there so every stretch he makes hits hard. The worst is that he is so far head down into my crotch that it feels like he is rubbing against my pelvic bone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLCLaw3:

I feel bad complaining about this because I'm glad my LO is healthy, but his movements and kicks are really starting to be uncomfortable...like 24/7.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  I cant sleep or eat without him sticking a limb out...I feel like I'm running out of room in there, but yet I havent been getting any bigger. 

I'm assuming this is quite normal, as I've seen others talk about getting a jab in the ribs, but is it suppose to occur 24/7?  I feel like this baby never sleeps.  And when will I start to grow a bit to get some relief from the limbs sticking out of my body all day...?

BTW - I'm 31 weeks

hello there your story is just like mi ne lol.. that happens to me to 24/7 and it hurts alot sometimes to,,

but he is most active in the night i cant even go to sleep because it seems ma lil bby is having like a party inside ma belly adn when he strches to the side he hits ma ribs the hurts even more..

and 30 weeks and ma belly is totally small so i think he doesnt fit in ma belly nomre but i think its all normal

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"