Late Term and Child Loss

Gift for Pastor?

Our pastor has been amazing, from meeting us at the hospital 5 minutes after we called him, helping out with funeral arrangements, picking out the cemetery plot, etc.  We want to get him something to say Thank you, but we don't know what could ever say Thank you enough.  Any thoughts?  We of course don't have a ton of money due to funeral expenses, so we don't want to go overboard.  I was thinking maybe a gift card to Barnes & Noble..but how much? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gift for Pastor?

• I don't remember if we did anything for him. My parents might have given him a plant, but I have no clue.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • A gift cards sounds great but IDK on how much maybe $50.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Jacob was 3 months old MOM to a SIDS ANGEL
  • Loading the player...
  • Is your pastor married?  The only reason I am asking is because if he's not, then a homemade meal would be a great (and inexpensive) way to say thanks.  Or you can always donate to the church...  Barnes and Noble could be nice too.  It really depends on your pastor and what he likes.  I am Catholic (and our priests are not married) and thats why the food came to mind.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"