April 2011 Moms
Options

Big day in our house! (AW)

My DS#1 went to day care in undies for the first time after just 4 days of PT at home and DS#2 took his first consecutive steps!  DS#2 has been standing on his own for about a month and has taken a single step on a couple occassions but never consecutively.  It was adorable because DH had just gotten home from work and DS walked right into his arms.  One milestone he has yet to reach....teeth, this boy still has ZERO teeth!  Too funny!

My little babies are getting way too big! Thanks for letting me share my excitement :)

Big Boy N - 2009
Little Man Z - 2011
Baby Girl E - 2013

Re: Big day in our house! (AW)

• Options

Wow - exciting day!  So sweet that he walked into your DH's arms when he got home  :)

Oh, and my niece was walking before she had any teeth, too. I thought it was pretty funny. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekestock120:

Wow - exciting day!  So sweet that he walked into your DH's arms when he got home  :)

Oh, and my niece was walking before she had any teeth, too. I thought it was pretty funny. 

So funny right?  He has a full head of hair, "walks" (sort of) and has a big gummy smile! LOVE!

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww congrats!! 

I think my guy will be a toothless walker as well :) 

• Options
    Julianna has zero teeth too! She isn't walking yet though. Her big sister didn't get her first tooth until after she turned one. She was walking by then. We'll see if Julianna follows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelylahlove:

Aww congrats!! 

I think my guy will be a toothless walker as well :) 

Yay! Z is not alone.

BTW...loved one of your blog posts about working/staying at home/working.  As a part-time employee, full time mama with two boys I could totally relate!! :)

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• Options
    What a great day.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fun day!! Congrats!