July 2012 Moms
Options

LOl "insulted" by one of DD's friends at day care

the post below about asking DH if she looked fat reminded me of the funniest thing!

Yesterday I had a crappy day at work and felt HUGE!  My winter coat is starting to get snug and in a few weeks I may have to break out DHs old coat.  When I went to pick up DD, the kids were all on the play ground and I went out to watch her play for a bit.  A little boy of maybe 20 months ran up to me and said cow MOOOOOOO  cow MOOOOO.

I know he did not mean me, but it was mean and funny all at once.  All the teachers were laughing so hard! Hormonal me who had a bad day seriously had to force myself not to cry.  But it was really funny :)

So do I look fat - apparently to a 2 year old I do :(  I am a moo cow :(   (and then to top it all last night DD acted 3 big time and was in time out once and threatened with it a bunch more times. 2 was a great age, but once she turned 3, wow, watch out!)

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

Re: LOl "insulted" by one of DD's friends at day care

• Options

aww I would have cried lol but it is kinda funny too. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Hope today is better!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Omg I'm laughing just reading this! I'm sorry he said that though, I'm glad you are able to laugh it off now!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better I was asked by a 7th grader if I was pregnant earlier this year and I wasn't.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Awww "moo cow"-- he didn't mean you, he probably learned the animal and says it over and over now haha...

And I bet you don't look fat-- you look pregnant, and beautiful! Take care :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebethCT:

(and then to top it all last night DD acted 3 big time and was in time out once and threatened with it a bunch more times. 2 was a great age, but once she turned 3, wow, watch out!)

I always say this! I think 3 was worse than 2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    Yeah- this inbetween phase... "is she or isn't she?" is not exactly good for my self esteem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"