July 2012 Moms
Options

OH DH!! You knuckle head lol

I know my DH can throw out quite an aray of knee slappers when it comes to LO and my pregnancy.

Example:  I asked him lying in bed the other day. Do I look fat? (like hed be dumb enough to tell me yes) He stuck his finger to my head and said NOOOOO. I said well do I look Pregnant? He again stuck his finger to my head and said YESSSSS. lol I was like whats with the finger. He said I thought maybe if I wrote the words into your brain you'd quit asking the same questions over and over lol

The other day he asked my SIL how does the baby know when to come out? Does it just decide its time and like push a button or something? Indifferent I thought he was serious!! lol

There is this song by Luke Bryan that we listen to alot "Drunk on you" and one of the verses says "that kinda thing makes a man go mmm hmmm." He said I wasn't alowed to listen to that song too much if it was a girl because he doesn't want his daughter to know what makes a man go mmm hmmm. LOL

Has your DH had any funnies?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: OH DH!! You knuckle head lol

• Options
    Last night all I wanted was a nice warm bath. DH made me take LO's duckie, you know the ones that say hot on the bottom to know if the bath is too hot for babies, into the bath. And even came in to check it. He's afraid I was going to boil her. LOL All I could do was laugh, he's already an overprotective daddy.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My sister had twins in September and my MIL asked how they were doing.  DH says, "They're getting really big."  Then he looks at me and IN ALL SERIOUSNESS asks, "Did they open their eyes yet?"  My response, "They're not dogs!"  He had no idea that babies open their eyes right away.  His explanation for not knowing this, "In pictures their eyes are always closed."  In his (weak) defense, he hasn't been around babies much, but I don't even know if that forgives this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechristieep:

My sister had twins in September and my MIL asked how they were doing.  DH says, "They're getting really big."  Then he looks at me and IN ALL SERIOUSNESS asks, "Did they open their eyes yet?"  My response, "They're not dogs!"  He had no idea that babies open their eyes right away.  His explanation for not knowing this, "In pictures their eyes are always closed."  In his (weak) defense, he hasn't been around babies much, but I don't even know if that forgives this!

THAT IS SOOO FUNNY!!! WOW!!! its was in a way cute though. I love how our DH's are so clueless about the most DUH things sometimes lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't really have much to add, but I hope others do! These are cute stories and make me smile :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

When I was first researching for big stuff to put on the registry, like the stroller, pack n play, crib, etc, I had maybe 10 things on there and DH says, "well, that should be about it, right?"

He was serious. Haha, we have like 150 items on there now :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"