Working Moms
Options

Not sure what happened

So I go back to work Monday :( and my DD had been doing so good at night. I consider good, consistency. We'd start her off in her crib in her room..she'd sleep for about 4 hours, then up every 2. She has been doing this for I'd say 2 weeks...so she's been consistent and I've been getting used to it. Well last night, she decided she didn't want to sleep in her crib..after 3 hours of rocking and her falling asleep and putting her in her crib, then waking up (crying), we just put her in the bed with us. My DH gets up early for work, and I was tired. I don't know what happened...but it felt like 5 steps backwards. I know she was tired b/c she was up for 5 hours straight, but woke up and cried every time we laid her down. I hope we can get back on track very soon..like tonight.
MeandMrsJones Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not sure what happened

• Options

You might be experiencing a "wonder week".  Google it, there are surges in development early on where baby's sleep and eating patterns can get all wacky.  If you don't already, try having a set routine every night, we did bath, jammies, story, nurse, snuggle, sleep.  Whatever works for you - just do it consistently so she knows that its time to sleep.  GL, I hope it gets better soon. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"