July 2012 Moms
Options

NBR - Bethenny Ever After

I caught up on the first two episodes this season last night after I saw her on Ellen last week. I had always liked her before, I thought she was smart and funny and honest, but I have a new respect for that woman now!

She talked very frankly to Ellen about her miscarriage and how devastating it was and I just thought it was great to talk about something that is quite common, but is rarely discussed in public. It was very refreshing to hear someone be so honest about it.

Anyone else see the Ellen show or watch her show on Bravo? I guess what I'm saying is that I have a girl crush on Bethenny now :)

Re: NBR - Bethenny Ever After

• Options
    I've always liked Bethenny.  She's a strong woman who isn't afraid to admit her flaws.  I love her honesty and am also quite jealous of her figure!!  I feel like we could be good friends, haha!
  • Options
    I've watched her show before...I do like it from time to time, but sometimes she gets on my nerves a little-- it is funny though :) Her daughter is really cute too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did not see Ellen but I seriously LOVE Bethenny! I agree she is so smart and funny and direct and I love that about her! I think even though she is rich and famous she is normal she has a lot of the same issues many woman have and its nice to see that side!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"