3rd Trimester
Options

baby shows on netflix?

When I was home on maternity leave with LO we spent a lot of time nursing and watching baby shows on cable tv..I don't even remember the names of the shows or channels really for that matter it was 2 years ago.  We have since canceled cable and really do not watch a lot of tv but I know a lot of time will be spent sitting around with baby and it will be boring once DH goes back to work so I am considering getting netflix at least for awhile.  Can anyone recommend any baby shows on netflix.  I liked the shows that followed the mom before, during, after delivery or bringing home baby that was there first few days, or the one with the 3 female doctors I can't remember the name of it...any of these on netflix?
~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: baby shows on netflix?

• Options
    The only two things I know of are documentaries...  Pregnant in America & The Business of Being Born.  I liked the latter a lot more than the first.
  • Options

There is a documentary called "Babies" that is really fascinating. Be warned that it doesn't really have dialogue but I was super in to it.

I also liked a documentary called "Nursery University" about the process for admittance in to NYC's elite preschools. It was entertaining.

As far as actual baby TV series, I haven't found any on Netflix (unless you're in to "Teen Mom").

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it is called life unexpected? IT is a tv series similar to the movie knocked up but it is funny and has kept me busy. I am sure UP all Night will be on there is a few months too!
  • Options
    i don 't have netflix, but i think the show you're talking about with the three doctors is deliver me.  i love that show!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"