Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Please recommend your Double stroller

I will have a NB and a 20 month old.  I am looking for a versatile side by side double stroller.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please recommend your Double stroller

• Options
    I like our city mini double. It can take one infant seat or you can use body supports for the nb.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I have a city mini double and love it, but I wanted and prefer a side by side to a tandem.  I know some people don't like the side by sides.  

Each seat reclines to an essentially flat position independently of each other which are huge selling points. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the bumbleride indie twin.  I haven't used it yet, but I can't wait! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    After much research and the $ factor I decided on the city mini double.  I just got it last week and LO #2 isn't here yet so I haven't got to try it out yet, but it gets really good reviews.  There are some add ons that can increase the price of the stroller if you decide to get them;  car seat adapter, parent console, kid tray, kid bar, etc.  That being said, It is a really nice stroller for the price (Albeebaby.com has the grey one for $329 right now) and I can't wait to use it!!  GL on your decision, its not always an easy one when you are spending that kind of money.
  • Options
    I love my City Mini Double.  I used it from birth with my second kid.  I bought a snuzzler for extra comfort.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"