July 2012 Moms
Options

Leaky nipples tmi?

My nipples are leaking like crazy! It's happened a couple times in the morning but just a wet spot on my shirt. Tonight though they just won't stop! It's clear and then kind of a milky color. I know it's normal I just didn't expect to see it this early. Anyone else?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Leaky nipples tmi?

• Options
    I've had it since 17 weeks. Don't be surprised when is turns yellow either, it will start to look like popcorn butter soon, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine did it from 18 wks on with DD#1. I started wearing breast pads right away. The disposable ones got kinda bunched up in my bra, so I bought used fabric, washable ones on ebay. Amazing find!!
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TMI but mine squirted across the bed last week when DH laid on me lol. this was the first time it happened and and I was kinda freaked but my OB said this was normal at this point. All pregnancies are different. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had the yellowy colostrum type last pregnancy around 25 weeks.  It was so shocking to see my body prepare like that!  Just wait until your milk comes in...oooh boy....the milk will be squirting everywhere - it's unbelievable!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"