Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Bouncer, do you recommend this one?

Hi! I am visiting you from third tri to ask a quick question. At first I wasn't going to get a bouncer but I got a gift card so decided to check them out. I am looking at this one and am wondering if anyone is using it with their baby and if your baby likes it. Congrats on your new family member by the way! Thanks for your advice. I can't wait to be on this board!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bouncer, do you recommend this one?

• Options
    This is the one I have, my LO doesn't like it BUT I don't think it's this bouncer he doesn't like it's just bouncers(and swings!) in general. It's a nice bouncer though, easy to put together, not too bulky and a cute design

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Neither of my kids liked it. The Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer has been a godsend for both of them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have this exact one and DS loves it.  It's really soft and has a newborn insert/pad that cradles him so he feels more secure.  It also plays little lullabies that my little guy seems to like.
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Our lo uses the fisher price one as my bff had this one and told me her lo didn't like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have one very similar to this and my DS loves it!

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"