Late Term and Child Loss
Options

On a positive note.

I'm excited to have found and contacted a pregnancy loss support group. My family and friends are been really supportive, but I feel like nobody really "gets" what we are going through. I hope this will be a good opportunity for us as a couple to process our feelings. I feel like my DH has been so good about supporting me when I have breakdowns, but I'm worried about him feeling supported too. The first meeting will be March 14th, I think it will be helpful. 

On another note, I can't bring myself to make a ticker...something about it just seems so real, like everything really is final.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: On a positive note.

• Options

That's great!  I hope the pregnancy loss group will go well for you and provide you both some great support. 

It's okay about the ticker- just one thing at a time, one hour and day at a time.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I love my group. It's now my time to hang out with moms who get it and talk about Aidan.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"