Late Term and Child Loss
Options

**TTCAL check in**

The post below got me thinking about the previous discussions we had here about a TTC check in.  I'd be willing to post it every week if you want.  I'm taking the TTC Check-in from GP, so please let me know what additional questions you'd like to add!  I don't know if you would like to add any TTCAL questions, either.

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL:

Where are you in your cycle:

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking:

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:

What's been your best moment this week:

On the flip side... your worst moment:

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?:

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle:

Any TTC questions you would like to ask?

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

Re: **TTCAL check in**

• Options
    How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL: this is our first cycle back

Where are you in your cycle:  CD13.  RE says I should be Oing any day now!  Had a 19mm follie on my scan yesterday.

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking: One a Day PNV with DHA, extra folic acid, calcium supplement

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:  Both!  OPKs have been negative so far, but my temps are low, so hopefully it will be soon.

What's been your best moment this week: Following through with exercise and taking the dog on a decent walk on Sunday.

On the flip side... your worst moment:  Had 3 cavities filled last night! :(

If you're in the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?:

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle: Not much.  We'll do Femara again, with RE monitoring.

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream!

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Options

Great idea Becky!

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL: 1st one back (again).

Where are you in your cycle: 2 ww, I think but I'm not charting (just OPKs).

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking: PNV, FA and Iron

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?: Just OPKs (and fertilityfriend for CM tracking)

What's been your best moment this week: Finished a great presentation at school today. Whoohoo!

On the flip side... your worst moment: Realizing on Sunday that I hadn't started my presenation slides yet. Stick out tongue

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?:
    Timing was not great. I'm not sure when I'll test, but I'm not super hopeful this month.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle: Better timing! Stick out tongue

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL: 16 months (ugh...that stinks to type out)

Where are you in your cycle: CD 5

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking: I had minor mouth surgery last week and I've had a hard time eating so I stopped all my supplements (they tend to make me sick to my stomach if I don't eat enough).  I was taking metanx, metformin, baby aspirin, prenatal, and DHEA. 

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's? Charting? Both?: We're just doing OPKs this month...I've been on meds almost continually for the last year.

What's been your best moment this week: GTG with some local bumpies :)

On the flip side... your worst moment: Getting Dh's cold...BOO!!!

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing? when are you testing?:  n/a

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle: Dh and I are trying to decide our plan of action.  It'll either be unmedicated again, or we'll do another clomid round (UGH)

Any TTC questions you would like to ask? n/a

Question of the Week: What's your favorite ice cream flavor? I've never had one I didn't like :)

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL:

I think we're on #5. 

Where are you in your cycle:

CD10 - may be O'ing in the next few days.  We're currently HIO. 

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking:

CVS prenatal vities and DHA supplement. 

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:  

I'm temping and charting and kind of using OPKs but not enough to be an exact science.  I had been taking lovenox during my pregnancy and then my OB/GYN suggested that I stay on it if we were considering TTC in the near future.  I kept taking it up until last AF.  I've stopped taking it thinking that maybe the reason we're not getting pregnant.  I wasn't on it the first two times and we got pregnant.  We'll see what happens this cycle. 

What's been your best moment this week:

I ran 11(!!!!!) miles on Saturday.  Longest run evah.  My half-marathon is on Sunday and I think I might be ready.  It isn't going to be pretty but I know I'll finish it.  

On the flip side... your worst moment:

When my co-worker brought her newborn into the office unannounced and everyone was oohing and ahhing about it.  I 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle:

Probably contact the OB/GYN to see if they have any words of wisdom. 

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate Panda Paws.  The local ice cream shop is only open in the summer and getting a hot fudge sundae with Chocolate Panda Paw ice cream is one of my favorite things about summer.  :)

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL:   First cycle

Where are you in your cycle:  CD26

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking: Prenate Essential PNV

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:  TTC on our own and hoping for a miracle. Just using Fertility Friend and OPK's. Not going to do charting this time...I used it for a year before I got pregnant and need a break from all of that.  We also used Preseed.

What's been your best moment this week: Going on a date with DH on Friday night. We always laugh together and have an amazing time.

On the flip side... your worst moment: I had a full fledged panic attack yesterday at work for the first time in my life. It lasted over 12 hours and I'm terrified it will happen again.

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?:  Great timing but I'm not testing until CD32 or later if I can. Not interested in seeing any BFNs since I've never gotten pregnant on my own.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle:  Not making any changes because I'm trying to "relax" about it.

Any TTC questions you would like to ask? Not this week!

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor? mint chocolate chip and nutty coconut from Baskin Robins

IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL: this is #3 for us

Where are you in your cycle: I'm on CD20

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking:  i am currently taking Fertilaid, extra folic acid, baby aspirin, calcium and vit C

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:  I use Opks, I also chart my temp. using fertility friend as well.

What's been your best moment this week:  Going to a loss seminar and helping nurses, doctors, socal workers, and clergy understand how to handle loss from a parents perspective. DH and I were on the parent panel I feel like we opened their eyes to loss and how it was for us to have our DD.

On the flip side... your worst moment: Feeling more heart broken about Sydney this week, I was postive last week while trying to Conceive but now that we are in the 2WW I am stressign and missing her so much.

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?: our timing was high according to fertility friend.

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle: if we aren't pregnant we will start CD1 testing with my RE and do a clomid challenge test plus have an HSG also.

Any TTC questions you would like to ask? Nope

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor? i like different kinds often not one specific.

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options

YAY, Thanks!!!

How many months/cycles have you been TTCAL:  This is our first cycle.

Where are you in your cycle:  CD 6

What PNV and supplements (if any) are you taking: Just an OTC Multi-Prenatal Vitamin and DHEA

Any medications/monitoring/testing/etc this cycle: Any extra measures?: Using OPK's?  Charting?  Both?:  Charting only this cycle

What's been your best moment this week: Loving on my DS

On the flip side... your worst moment:  Seeing my angel son's head stone for the first time

If you're inn the 2ww, how was your timing?  when are you testing?: NA

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently next cycle:Next cycle I will probably add OPK

Any TTC questions you would like to ask?  NA

Question of the Week:  What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough!!!!  yummmmmmmy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"